Old March 6th 07, 03:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
MoonMan

Default Adjusting Bindings

bumpfreaq wrote:
On Mar 6, 7:52 am, "MoonMan"
wrote:
Walt wrote:
bumpfreaq wrote:
On Mar 5, 8:36 pm, Alan Fried wrote:

I am probably going to buy skis online. I've never
adjusted bindings to fit a boot. Is it easy to do?

Anybody know what the basics are?

I'll save you a bunch of reading. Every reputable post that
follows will boil down to this: Take your new skis and your boots
to a shop and have the job done by experienced professionals.

Yep. It's just that easy. $15 and ten minutes later it's done.

I do so love the idea that a sixteen year old part timer who started
at the shop last week is an "experienced professional" or am I just
being overly cynical....

--
Chris *:-)

Is it possible to be overly cynical?

Perhaps I'm not being cynical enough but I would think that if a shop
is charging their young newbie part timer with setting up bindings
unsupervised, they would quickly earn a poor reputation.

Chris

Since you asked, in my book it certainly is possible.

I'm glad someone thinks so

--
Chris *:-)