Old March 20th 04, 03:56 PM
klaus

Default Good grief! He's a snowboarder

In rec.skiing.alpine pigo wrote:

"klaus" wrote in message

I'm American. U.S. Citizen. This is exactly the attitude that makes
you look so.... NASCAR.

You were born here?

Does that make a difference other than running for president?

There are "American Citzens" that have been arrested for attending Al Queda
training camps too.

American born American citizens.

The point?

Dunno. I thought your were trying to make one. But I think you made mine.

NASCAR? My stereotype for you would be a combo pack. Ryan Seacrest/Richard
Simmond/Jane Fonda seems to fit right now.

I have no idea who Ryan Seacrest is or Richard Simmond. As for Jane
Fonda, what quality(ies) exactly it is that we share? Maybe then I can
address them and again show you you to be wrong. You seem to think
just because you are extremist, that everyone must be. And again, you
are wrong. As extremists always are.

The difference between us is that I don't pretend that there are not reasons
for stereotypes in one instance and then use them against others when the
mood suits me.

You know what I pretend, too? Example of where I've said that or
implied that please?.. or is ot just more .. uhhhmm.. BS. and
projection.

Would you like to get back to discussing Kerry vs. Bush now? Or just
make broad personal insults?

-klaus