Old March 20th 04, 03:15 PM
pigo

Default Good grief! He's a snowboarder

"klaus" wrote in message
In rec.skiing.alpine pigo wrote:
Not only that, but he represented them as his own when they were

actually
given to him by someone else.

I've seen that referenced on some far right chat sites but never in
the press.. Source? Or is this another, "I heard".

If no source... run along... You're not credible.

I'd bet you $100 but knowing you wouldn't hold up your end that would be
fruitless.
I *have* seen it in the press. I can only surmise that you would say that
it's not proof, that you would need to talk to the guy that gave him the
medals, then you could say that he's lying. You believe what you like. It's
fine with me. Much the same as I don't ski with your approval in mind, I
don't discuss current events and leave out my life experiences so as not to
upset you.