Old March 20th 04, 01:43 AM
klaus

Default Good grief! He's a snowboarder

In rec.skiing.alpine pigo wrote:

And Bush is a super conservative republican and an asshole.. shrug
At least when Kerry wears a uniform it looks real. With Bush it looks
like a lttle boy playing pretend.

Where the hell does this come from? Are you trying, in your "cute" moronic
little way, to rip on President Bush for wearing a flight suit to fly in a
military jet and land on an aircraft carrier? And this from a "guy" that
wears a helmet to ski !?!

Are you like Bush and you don't watch or read the news? Haven't you
seen him prancing around the last couple of days in a uniform??

By the way.. it's been a year, no WMDs, 750 dead. And then there was
the whole fair and balanced thing you got all bent out of shape
about.. and were shown to be wrong.. You don't have a strong record of
being right around here in these matters. Like they say, better to
keep your mouth shut.. blah blah blah, rather than remove all doubt.

Cute, moronic, but at least educated,
-klaus

p.s. I haven't had a guy call me cute in a while. ; Kisses.