Old March 19th 04, 08:35 PM
lal_truckee

Default Good grief! He's a snowboarder

AstroPax wrote:
On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 20:25:28 +0000 (UTC), klaus
wrote:

Kinda like blaming boarders, eh? Sounds hypocritical, or typically
conservative/republican.

Call it whatever you want, but the guy is a super liberal democrat
*and* a snowboarder. Two wrongs don't make a right.

I just had an intuition - Kerry is snowboarding just to attract the Gen
Y vote, and he's really a closet super conservative longboard skier,
still using leather boots, beartraps, 220 hickorys, bamboo poles with
leather baskets, while eating pemican for lunch washed down with Old
Hog's Wallow homebrew?

In other words, he's still my kinda guy! I feel better now that I've
realized the true situation. Kerry's conservative where it actually counts.