Old March 19th 04, 08:30 PM
scottabe

Default Good grief! He's a snowboarder

in article , klaus at
wrote on 3/19/04 12:25 PM:

In rec.skiing.alpine AstroPax wrote:
On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 14:11:55 -0500, Walt

Assured that the ABC News camera accompanying the entourage had not
captured Kerry's fall, the Senator glared at your sloping Noter and
assured, "I don't fall down. That son of a bitch ran into me."

That sounds exactly like something John Kerry would say, after all,
your typical liberal/democrat usually does blame someone else for
their problems.

Kinda like blaming boarders, eh? Sounds hypocritical, or typically
conservative/republican.

Klaus Biggers calling somebody hypocritical?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Typical conservative/republican. Like George Bush, when faced with the
truth about his behavior, he lies, blames, and retreats to a private
newsgroup where no mention of reality or truth is allowed.
You assholes make perfect Republicans. You enjoy lying, delight in your
successful lies, viciously attack anyone who points out your lies.