Old January 1st 04, 01:54 AM
Barry Dinglehopper

Default Good Indo on Decks, Boots, and Bindings??

Im looking into buying a snowboard in the next few days. Ive been riding on and
off for a few years now and I would say I'm pretty decent. I want to get more
into park riding, but I would still like a board that can perfrom well on
downhill, in powder, etc... Right now im looking at burton's because i've
always known them to be some of the better boards. Anyone have any other ideas?
Im definitely getting strap-in bindings as clickins are a joke for freestyle
riding. Right now as far as
bindings go, im leaning toward the Burton "mission"'s. As for a deck and
boots, i'm not quite sure. What variables should I look for in a deck,
bindings, and boots? I've heard some talk about "flex", and I understand that
how much a board flexes has a bunch to do with its freestyle capabilities. All
in all, I am an intermediate rider looking to gain knowledge on riding before i
simmer down and buy a board soon. Do you guys know of any good deals on good
products lately?

I appreciate your help,

tal

This post is for entertainment purposes only.