Old July 5th 03, 11:50 PM
scottabe

Default Sierra Club sells out!!

in article
cGhhdHBoaWw=.faaa948519fdf84cb00dbe9e783c3a97@1057 431945.cotse.net,
CurtisLemay at wrote on 7/5/03 12:05 PM:

sponge bob dirty pants wrote:
in article

No, they just have better things to do.

Like get donuts?

Like use their real names.

You were writing about the cops, you idiot. Why would the cops be
afraid of using their real names?

Why are YOU afraid of using your real name, wack job?

Yeah, like the knee-capping threat made by bobaloobob.

BWHAHAHAHAHAH! You really are insane. What a liar! What a

wacko!

Poachise certainly thought it was a threat (although coming from a
blithering incompetent moron it really couldn't be taken seriously.
After all how many crack addicts are going to accept an IOU from
you).

As I was saying about psychopathic, pathological liars who lie and defame
tell the most insane of lies? Erik Leonard is such a wack job that he
committed a felony and lied in court over this stupid newsgroup.
Clue time, asshole. Anyone isn't psychopathic didn't think it was a threat.

Simple. They are afraid an asshole psychopath like you will start

stalking
and defaming and lying.

I have a even simpler reason, you're a frickin worthless joke and
no one can stand you.

I have an even simpler reason. They are afraid an asshole psychopath like
you will start stalking and lying and defaming.

Have you gotten auto
insurance yet? Are you still driving without a license? You're

just
scum with a bent melon head, a big mouth and a dead dick.

Yeah, but I can kick your ass, and I'm not a psychopathic coward

who hides
and spews filth from anonymity.

Somehow, bob, your attitude clearly demonstrates why you can't
hold a job.

Somehow, asshole, your attitude clearly demonstrates why you are a coward.
Anytime.

Get ****ed.

Actually I do on a regular basis and my partner is neither latex or
livestock like yours.

Whores and children don't count, asshole. Neither does Kerrison.