Thread: More Parallels
View Single Post
Old June 16th 16, 09:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar
external usenet poster

Default Is Bob Thompson of Salt Lake City a potential mass murderer?

On Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 4:22:49 PM UTC-4, wrote:

This is not the first time and unless there is LE intervention, not the last time this deranged, stalking piece of **** coward has falsely accused me of being capable of horrible crimes. Pure projection. Obviously, he is worried that he might take his own assault weapon down to the tranny bar, assuming SLC has one.
I encourage his friends and fellow internet terrorists to report him to appropriate Law Enforcement. Thompson has made the ludicrous claim that he has been involved with LE in investigating me. Surely such investigations led to LE interviewing other freaks, right? Obviously, some of you know people in LE familiar with rsa. You certainly have made that claim on scores of occasions.
Please. Get Thompson help at best, or at least on a watch list where his weapons can be seized to protect us all.
I would hate to be at Dear Valet in December, having challenged Thompson to another meet where he can spew his **** in person, and have him show up with a thousand rounds and his AR-15. Which is the only way he would consider it, of course, given that he has never been man enough and never will be.
Do the right thing. Call the cops you and Thompson claimed were going to investigate, charge, convict, and jail me for calling you cowardly terrorists. Get this freak out of circulation before he can vote for Trump again.

Scott, have you apologized to Bert yet for the terrible things you said about him? Terrible things that *weren't true*!
Ads