Old June 15th 16, 05:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default RSA's Biggest Pussy of the Millenium: Brain Fried Bob Thompson

On Wednesday, June 15, 2016 at 1:24:40 AM UTC-4, wrote:

Idiot, there is a big difference between Thompson and you. He really believes his delusions, whereas you are nothing but a pathetic loser, hiding in his basement, whacking your tiny liddle pud every time you try to inflict pain. And all you are doing is amusing me. Helluva way to get attention and have somebody pay attention to you, for the simple reason that I find your pathology fascinating.
You're a curiosity. There are zillions of freaks out there hiding in anonymity and indulging in their own self-hatred, but I gotta give you credit. You are a special case. Makes you proud, since you certainly do not have anything else to be proud of.
Thanks for the entertainment. You don't even irritate me the way Thompson does. You are interesting, I've learned a lot about how damaged, pathetic, despicable, disgusting, twisted freaks operate by watching you **** yourself. Idiot.
Now go have sex with a chicken, or take candy from a cripple, or scream at somebody you might get a rise out of. Because I laugh at you.
Thought of you today. Stepped in some dog crap, and scraped it off my shoe with the same motion I would scrape your nuts off my boot if I ever had the distinct pleasure of meeting you in person. Come to think of it, impossible dream. You ain't got a pair.
But that's never going to happen, is it, wack job? Because that would mean you knew how to be a man.
So let me treat you the same way every other real man has always and will always treat you:
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Thanks for ****ing yourself in public again. How's that mayo taste when you lick it off your Trump sized pud?

Stop foaming at the mouth, Schattie. Or is that white goo something else?