Old August 18th 04, 03:40 PM
The Real Bev

Mary Malmros wrote:

Rich Heimlich wrote:

Now the big question is, 16, 18 or 21 cubic feet? This will likely be
going onto a Chrysler Town & Country LXi so the roof is fairly large
and I like the idea of having more space if needed for future trips.

"More space" to carry what? You've got a lot of products to choose
from; what's the right one? Well, that depends on what you're gonna do,
doesn't it?

Personally, I think that if you need to tack another 21 cubic feet of
space on top of your vehicle (which is probably an SUV, for most people
who choose that option), then maybe you need to be asking yourself some
lifestyle questions. If you're moving across the country, get a moving
van; if you're going to the mountains or the ocean or to grandma's for
the weekend, you won't fill up that box, unless you're filling it with
stuff that you won't end up using.

If you plan on doing coast-to-coast van travel without staying in motels
or pitching tents, more is better. A family in a van NEEDS more space.
Carry on...

--
Cheers,
Bev