Old January 11th 05, 02:59 PM
Let Mikey Ski It!

honclfibr wrote:
...hmm, did I do wrong?
Sorry for the lenghty rant, any advice is appreciated.

A dumb question for you. Are these heat-moldable linings and did you
reheat and shape them?

I have the new Lange 120LF's and they are great. I usually wear a very
thin liner and a normal pair of ski socks. I had them heat shaped
without the sock liners which was a mistake. I thought they were so thin
that it would not make a difference but it did. Also, the tongue on the
new Langes seems to need proper placement or it can change the fit if it
is out of place.

Mike...

--
See my ski photography and Breckenridge photoblog at:
http://PowderDay.us