Old December 19th 03, 01:48 PM
Ian Spare

Default Crunch time - should we stay or should we go...

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 13:18:56 -0000, "Lloyd Jenkins"
wrote:

There is apparently more snow forecast. The currenmt snowe levels are not
far from average for the time of year in la Plagne if you look at the
historic snow depths recorded on the Ski Club of Great Britain website.

That had struck me, I'd not looked at the history but my impression
looking out of the window was it wasn't exceptionally bad for the time
of year. Slighly disappointing though since back in November it was
looking like a good start to the season.

Ian