Old December 19th 03, 08:49 AM
PG

Default Crunch time - should we stay or should we go...

"Greg Hilton" wrote in message
| Hmm, tough choice, stay in the UK with fog, rain, perhaps some snow
Sunday
| or GO SKIING.
|
| As you have a car you can travel around a bit for variety.
|
| I'd say go. If there isn't much open, why not do something different?
X-
| country, learn to snowboard, snowkite, there is also a toboggan in La
| Plagne I believe - not sure if it will be open!
|
| If it's cold with artificial snow they could also open up some more.
|
| remember a bad days skiing is better than a good days work!

Makes sense, La Rosière isn't too bad, and Tignes has got a lot open now
(110 cm at top, 29 cms at resort, lifts: 62 / 97, slopes: 77 / 129). 3V
gradually opening up, cannons have been on the go over recent cold snap.
And Sunday/Monday/Tuesday snow showers forecast.

Pete