Old December 19th 03, 07:50 AM
Greg Hilton

Default Crunch time - should we stay or should we go...

Hmm, tough choice, stay in the UK with fog, rain, perhaps some snow Sunday
or GO SKIING.

As you have a car you can travel around a bit for variety.

I'd say go. If there isn't much open, why not do something different? X-
country, learn to snowboard, snowkite, there is also a toboggan in La
Plagne I believe - not sure if it will be open!

If it's cold with artificial snow they could also open up some more.

remember a bad days skiing is better than a good days work!

regards,

Greg