Old January 4th 05, 03:19 AM
Clint

"lal_truckee" wrote in message

Caused by hairs being pulled out by friction with tight socks and boots.
Doesn't hurt immediately, but itches after awhile. The solution is to ski
much much more, until all the hair below the boot line on your leg is
permanently gone; the itching will stop.

Thanks everyone for your input. I'm thinking that it's not an allergic
reaction since there's such a delay in the symptoms. I'll have to really
use more lotion or something - or even shave off the hair below the bootline
for the winter. After 2 days, the front shins are no longer that itchy but
the itch has moved to the sides above my ankles.

Clint

Free Spirit Gallery
http://www.FreeSpiritGallery.ca
Exquisite Eskimo Inuit Art & Northwest Native Art