Old January 3rd 05, 10:45 PM
VtSkier

lal_truckee wrote:
Clint wrote:

I'm not sure if anybody else gets this problem after skiing but I find
that my lower parts of my shins itch after skiing. It doesn't itch
right away but does so anywhere from about 6 to 24 hours later. I'm
not sure if this is an allergic reaction to ski socks, long underwear,
something in my boots or what. Has anyone else either experienced
this problem and/or know of the cause?

Caused by hairs being pulled out by friction with tight socks and boots.
Doesn't hurt immediately, but itches after awhile. The solution is to
ski much much more, until all the hair below the boot line on your leg
is permanently gone; the itching will stop.

I agree with this poast.
VtSkier