Old January 3rd 05, 03:26 PM
Dick Gozinya

On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 05:59:12 -0500, "Clint"
wrote:

I'm not sure if anybody else gets this problem after skiing but I find that
my lower parts of my shins itch after skiing. It doesn't itch right away
but does so anywhere from about 6 to 24 hours later. I'm not sure if this
is an allergic reaction to ski socks, long underwear, something in my boots
or what. Has anyone else either experienced this problem and/or know of the
cause?

Clint

Free Spirit Gallery
http://www.FreeSpiritGallery.ca
Exquisite Eskimo Inuit Art & Northwest Indian Art

Yes, I got it from socks that had wool in them. I switched
socks and the problem disappeared.

"I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman." -Arnold Schwarzenegger, during the California recall campaign