Old February 23rd 04, 06:39 PM
scottabe

Default Whatever happened to Jeff Davis?

in article , Sven Golly at
wrote on 2/23/04 11:09 AM:

scottabe wrote in news:BC5F76CA.FE3B%
:

Andweeb got tired of trolling you stupid ****s.

I don't know who "Andweeb" is but Jeff Davis is very real and has been
trolling USENET for a longggg time - since at least 1994. He's a Unix and
Deadhead rolled into one.

Really?
He's so perfect I figured Andweeb was having a blast. Especially when he
got Biggers rolling.
Oh, by the way. Andweeb is Andrew McLean. Along with being a world class
mountaineer and the incompetent expedition leader responsible for the
disaster at Shishipangma, he's also a pathological liar and a gutless coward
who committed a felony over this stupid newsgroup.
So much for heroes, eh?