Old August 25th 09, 06:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

Default Waxing workbench

On Aug 25, 4:18*am, A mighty Hungarian
wrote:
On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 11:17:33 -0700 (PDT), RogueIT
wrote this crap:

I like to wax my skis in the middle of the trip and often I do not
have a place to work.
Can you all tell me what you put your skis on to wax them?
I have seen stands and clamps, but didn't know if some people had a
MacGyver type workbench they throw together.

Thanks,
Rogue

First of all. *Wax your skis after you ski. *The wax is to protect
your base. *On the first run your wax is all rubbed off.

You're confusing ski wax with the bikini wax you use on your ass, so
Bubba doesn't complain that boning you is like ****ing a monkey. A
very ugly monkey. Bev Ashley ugly.
Damn, you're an ignorant dumb****

Knowing that, you should realize that wax is not important to the
actual skiing. *I have always used Turtle Wax and never had any
problems. *Wax on. *Wax off.

You'd have problems if you were a good enough skier to notice the
difference.

Two Buddha

Vail: Wax jobs on the pow.