Old January 9th 05, 07:33 PM
Alun Jenkins

Where did you see this information? I've had an annual carte neige for
years, and that's the first I've head of such a clause.

Pete

www.skiclublesarcs.com

Hi Pete
all around the cham area are blue cn posters (with the dog !)
The wording reads "without your helment you are not insured"
Mind you my poor french translation could be to blame. Our ESF
instructor also said she had had to cancel some coures as the kids
couldnt get helmets as the hire place had run out. One way or the other
loath em or love em youre going to need lids for the kids ..