Old October 27th 03, 11:46 AM
Primoz Jeroncic

Default Designer drug doping disaster?

pigo wrote:

Don't forget that there are also no other teams anywhere else in the
world that can compete. Our Basketball championships are called "World
Championships" too. You've seen what happens when the rest of the world
plays our basketball players.

Yes I think we all saw last year what happens. They finally dare to
come to play, and even that only (in my opinion) because USSR and
Yugoslavia didn't exist anymore. Sorry but personally I don't see
any reason why in 1992 they finally agreed that Olympics and World
Championships could matter, and just year before that those two
competitions didn't count at all. Anyway... Pigo do you remember
last years results?

--
Primoz
Support - IP/VoIP Connectivity & Routing