Old December 14th 10, 07:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Roger Moss[_6_]

Default Decisions, decisions

"Pip Luscher" wrote in message
On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 01:12:08 +0000, Colin Irvine
wrote:

I have to say if I were going back to the 3V I'd just head for VT. We
found Meribel and Courcheval crowded and expensive, whereas VT always
pleases.

That's the one valley (of the original three) that I haven't stayed
in. Useful, ta.

--
-Pip

OTOH, Les Menuires is improving fast these days, and Saint-Martin de
Belleville is just a nice place to be.

In fact I'll be heading over there from tomorrow for a quick visit :-)

Also planning to try out the gondola link from Orelle, which gives you
back-door access to VT without the long drive up. Plus free parking and more
skiing nearby in Val Cenis/Bonneval, Valfréjus, Valloire/Valmeinier, etc.

Lots more options than most people realise, in fact... we've reviewed some
of these and will be adding the others shortly.

Roger
www.mountainpassions.com - Independent, Expert Insight with Altitude