Old December 10th 10, 10:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Pip Luscher[_3_]

Default Decisions, decisions

Once again I'm wondering where to go and what to do. As ever, a mix of
skiing and snow boarding is the plan. On skis I like reasonably
challenging piste runs with the possibility of easy-ish off-piste, or
maybe another week of novice off-piste instruction. On the snowboard,
good snow and a good novice/intermediate fun park would be nice. I
might do another two-week ski-drive holiday.

Ski Beat seem to do reasonable deals on catered chalets in the 3V
(though I don't know what the billy-no-mates-rate might be): anyone
have any experience with them? I quite fancy a change from Flaine,
though if I did drive then Flaine would probably feature as at least
one of the weeks.

--
-Pip