Old August 21st 14, 11:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default New Information

On Thursday, August 21, 2014 3:29:42 PM UTC-6, Alan Baker wrote:

So I'm sure you'll be equally concerned to learn that the prosecutor
presenting to the grand jury, Robert McCullough, lied to a previous
grand jury when presenting the case against the police who killed two
un-armed black men...

I apologize: I don't know whether or not the black men in the earlier
case were un-armed. I only know that McCullough lied in his
presentation, and that the officers did as well.

How do you know that? Why is he still in office?

I heard that there is controversy over the fact that he did not indict 2 detectives that shot and killed 2 drug dealers 14 years ago. But I don't know what it is. Nor do I care.