Old December 29th 09, 09:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_2_]

Default New years resolutions

On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 12:58:31 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote:

On Dec 29, 5:33*am, Dick G wrote:
On Sat, 26 Dec 2009 20:04:01 -0500, A mighty Hungarian

wrote:
1. Quit smoking. *(Easy. *I haven't smoked in 30 years.)
2. Give more money to charities.
3. golf more
4. try to get Scottee to suck on a gun barrel.

Happy New Year and vote for Palin-Ahhhnold in 2012.

* * * * * *

* * * * * A mighty Hungarian warrior
* * * The blood of Attila runs through me

I'll support Palin if you can explain her stance on humans and
dinosaurs walking the earth at the same time. Spock sucks on many
things, good luck with the gun opportunity.

Wow. Dick Gozinya and Dick Gozininflatabledolls wishing I was dead
for the crime of seeing them as the dickless cowards they are.
Why don't you make a New Year's Resolution to spew this **** in
person?

Oooops, forgot. That is as silly a wish as vowing to grow some nuts
in the new year.

Hey Fat Ass, why is it that whenever someone posts a questio/comment,
you snip'n'drool a bunch of posts that have nothing whatever to do
with the question? - Crack-induced brain damage? Or perhaps from Bubba
beating your head against the tiles of the prison shower when he was
'explaining' the facts of prison life to you?

Your whole schtick and warped character is entangled with the
internet.