Old July 18th 03, 05:48 AM
TomTom

Default Vail on the cheap

Why would you want to go to Vail? That's where all the yuppies go.

Steamboat & Heavenly are nice, I'd also suggest Crested Butte.

"Josh Brown" wrote in message
om...
I am looking for advice on doing a tour next winter of Colorado's best
snowboarding spots and want advice on how to do it on a budget. Vail,
Steamboat, Heavenly, etc... are on my to do list. Any others I need to
consider? My favorite terrain is steep powder bowls leading into
rolling open gladed terrain with drops and hits. freeriding.

Please list places to stay, itineraries, ideas for transportation to
and within the state, and any other info you can provide.

Thanks,

---