Old July 29th 18, 12:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default About Scott never showing up in Santa Fe ...

On Fri, 27 Jul 2018 22:06:18 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote:

I give you maybe six to eight months before you go back to jail with
another drunk driving conviction.

That ain't gonna happen.
I don't have a drunk driving conviction, unlike you. And my showfer
takes me everywhere.

You're such an idiot you can't even spell "showfer" the right way!!!

That's the way I always spell it. I even added it to my spell
checker. Ever since I got kicked out of france, I hate everything
french, even their language.

Have Bertrude help you find a good free clinic, or find a doctor that
takes two for one coupons. Perhaps it's not too late. If it is, then
suck on a gun barrel and put us out of your misery.

Show up in person and say that.

That sounds like another threat to me.

Not a threat. A promise. Show up in person and tell me to kill myself.
No duty to retreat, not that there ever will be one with you, freak.

I would show up and hand you a gun, confident that you could never
shoot me.

One for eight, dip****. Ain't medicare great? My doc loves to see me.

Do you give him blow jobs, Trunky?

She. And she is quite lovely. We flirt.

Another one of your fantasies. I'm sure she flirts with all the fat,
old, greasy, toothless, men who smell of cigarettes.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath