Old July 27th 18, 06:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default About Scott never showing up in Santa Fe ...

On Thu, 26 Jul 2018 20:00:23 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote:

Speaking of which, your buddy Huggies has been making clear
threats of violence for years and years.

I've never made any threats of violence. My studies at Harvard Law
School says that I can sue you for libel. But you got nothing worth
anything.

What a pathetic, laughable, ridiculous, cowardly lie.

Where's the lie?

That's a lie, too, Huggies. How psychopathic of you. How predictable.

Where's the lie, Trunky?

My training at Harvard Medical School allows me to diagnose some of
your medical problems. I've seen pics of you and you are about 150
lbs. overweight. I'm certain you have diabetes and hypertension, and
probably sleep disorders. You smoke and are addicted to mind altering
substances. I can see this just from your posts. When was the last
time you saw a doctor? I give you about six to eight months before
you have a heart attack or a stroke.

Have Bertrude help you find a good free clinic, or find a doctor that
takes two for one coupons. Perhaps it's not too late. If it is, then
suck on a gun barrel and put us out of your misery.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath