Old July 1st 18, 04:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
I am Iron Man

Default Might have made a mistake

On Sun, 1 Jul 2018 09:09:32 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote:

Another transparent, ridiculous lie. I posted all about it. Busted you lying, stalking, bullying,

dickless freaks in all your glory. Amazing how you ignore reality and the facts and keep
selling the same old bull****, no matter how many times you are busted.
Clue time, dumb****. You truly embarass yourself when you dip into

false equivalencies, whataboutism, and

You still here, you dumbass. You haven't stuck a gun in your big
mouth?

This signature is the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath

Huggies!!!!! You still alive?

I can't be destroyed. I am Iron Man.

I figured somebody would have stomped you into jelly by now.

I will always Have My Revenge.

Just get out of prison again?

Just a computer crash. and aioe.org has quit working. I had to find a
new free newsserver.

You are not Iron Man. More like Diaper Man. Fun, fun!!!!!

But I never missed this dump. I've been busy. I earned two degrees
from Harvard. You can call me, "Harvard Man," or just plain, "Harvard
Horvath." You wouldn't even be allowed into Boston.