Old December 8th 04, 02:36 AM
Sean

Default Steamboat vs. VAIL

Hi all,

Could any of you that have spent time at Steamboat and Vail shed some light
on how the blues at each compare? I have heard that Steamboat blue trails
would be green at most of the other slopes in CO. I'm taking the girlfriend
to Vail in a couple of weeks and she is crossing the line between beginner
and intermediate skiier- she had no problems with the blues at Steamboat,
but if a
Vail blue is a little tougher I'd like to line her up with a lesson on day
one. (Neither of us have been to Vail)

Also, for those that have ridden Vail - are the back bowls for the extreme
boarders or could an intermediate level rider handle the terrain?

Thanks for your help,

Sean