Old February 4th 10, 11:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Paul S

Default Tignes accommodation location

"Colin Irvine" wrote in message
On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 10:48:55 -0000, Paul S squeezed out the following:

Anyway I'd like to pick your brains again if I may - we're off to Tignes
next week and, as there are 10 of us in the group, I thought I'd ask for
some advice about the restaurants in Lavachet - recommendations for good
places for lunch (we have a couple of learners that won't be straying too
far in the first couple of days) and for our evening meal out would be
gratefully received

Le Brasero - http://www.brasero.co.uk/

It's ski in and ski out from the Lavachet nursery slopes, good food,
warm welcome. Recommended.

Thanks Colin - enjoyed an excellent lunch there. Crystal had booked it out
for their clients on the evening of the chalet staff day off so we went
elsewhere. Should be even better skiing this week as it snowed from Friday
morning to Saturday afternoon stopping just as our coach for the airport was
picking us up!

Cheers

--
Paul S