Old March 23rd 04, 03:27 AM
AsaaraAgain

Default Camelback for padding?

PS: helmet good... took me most of a season to realize that, but now I
won't ride without it.

I got myself a RED helmet back when I was skiing a few years ago, not so much
because I fell a lot, but because my ski buddy at the time had a bad habit of
whizzing by me out of control, close enough to knock me with a pole a couple
times, and I was convinced he was going to run me down sooner or later. He's
since got shorter shaped skis, but I haven't seen him on them so I don't know
if he's more in control now, but I still ride with the helmet even when I'm on
my own.