Old January 23rd 04, 03:28 AM
Joe Ramirez

Default Seven Springs comes through/New gear!

"paul m" wrote in message

joe, i'm glad to hear that you presevered! buying your own gear *is* a

good
way to commit, and having previously read the soon to be massive

"experience"
thread, thats the one thing that stood out to me.... you and your son just
needing to commit to the whole thing.

I am pleased to report that the "Our snowboarding misadventure at Seven
Springs" thread, with 57 articles so far according to Google, has broken the
rec.skiing.snowboard record for most messages in a thread started by me,
previously held by the "Snowboarding or skiing?" thread with 54. And no
cross-posting to the ski groups!

If I had an hour of snowboarding experience for every message I've posted to
this group, I would be -- to use the vernacular quoted verbatim from the
February issue of Transworld Snowboarding -- "the ill ****."

Joe Ramirez