Old January 6th 04, 11:05 PM
Turan Fettahoglu

Default Do you forget how to Ski??

My question is do you ever forget how to ski

The wise choice would be for you, having only a week 7 years ago, would be
to spend a couple of days in ski school before heading out with your

mates.
A lot of skiing is "remembered" but the question is whether you have

enough
experience that can be "remembered".

S. Gione is right, take some skiing lessons to brush up your skiing skills.
One more thing: skis have become better in the past years. I replaced my
very old skis with carving skis - and it did make a great difference.

Rent a pair of new skis, do some training for a day or two - and enjoy the
rest of your stay.

HTH
Turan