Old January 27th 17, 03:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default Motor Lodges

On 01/26/2017 06:13 PM, JayPique wrote:
On Thursday, January 26, 2017 at 7:28:26 PM UTC-5, The Real Bev wrote:
On 01/26/2017 03:42 PM, lal_truckee wrote:
On 1/26/17 3:26 PM, JayPique wrote:
Sounds like bliss. Except for the fruit.

Anywhere you can get durian can't be all bad ...

How different is durian from jackfruit, which is pretty much worthless
AND a real bitch to clean up after?

It's got a burr like a chestnut, but inside there's a nice, sweet camel-toe of fruit.

Burr? You mean like the thorns on a floss silk tree but BIGGER AND
HARDER AND COVERING THE ENTIRE FRUIT? I've heard that it's not allowed
to bring them on an airplane. Uncertain whether it's because of the
purported smell when it's cut open or because you could actually kill
someone with it if you were wearing heavy leather gloves.

Jackfruit ooze white sticky latex-like sap -- you have to wear surgical
gloves and grease your knife. I bought just a piece of it at the Asian
store. You need to watch a youtube video before you attempt to deal
with it. The stuff is only "fruit" if you've never known any other kind.

--
Cheers, Bev
When cryptography is outlawed, only outlaws will