Old November 11th 16, 12:43 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default It's Nov 9

On Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 8:11:17 PM UTC-8, JasonPicolino wrote:
On Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 8:26:57 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 4:34:36 PM UTC-8, Richard Henry wrote:
And a few years ago at Mammoth this date was the earliest in the season I have ever skied. I recall it as a well-groomed light snowpack with mixed gravel. It was, however, winter cold and windy.

Nothing available within easy traveling distance this year.

They've got great snowmaking at Dear Valet. See you there first weekend of December. Hey, Dickless? Don't forget to bring the FORM EMAIL!
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!

Sweet fancy Moses - NOTHING"S CHANGED! I'm pret-ty excited about this First off, I need skis - thoughts?recommendations?

Salvation Army, or the consignment store in Truckee.