Old September 5th 16, 03:40 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default Where would you go from Sedona AZ?

On 09/04/2016 05:26 PM, Richard Henry wrote:
On Sunday, September 4, 2016 at 6:34:37 AM UTC-7, Toller wrote:
What is a reasonable compromise between travel time and great
skiing? Something more than Arizona Snowbowl. I happen to like
groomed trails, so the amount they do is an important factor also.
Thanks.

Curiously, you are about equidistant between Big Bear areas and
Northern New Mexico areas.

Grandson (snowboarded once) and friend (never-ever skier) had a good
time at Angelfire...

--
Cheers, Bev
"We've got some stupid people out there. This morning, I woke