Old December 19th 03, 08:38 AM
PG

Default conditions Tarentaise

"Ian Spare" wrote in message
| On 18 Dec 2003 15:18:33 -0800, (Darren Atter)
| wrote:
|
| Season passholders are still banned from skiing Les Arcs for the
time being.

| Banned - is this a common occurance?
|
| I've never heard of it in the other areas I've had season passes. In
| fact, I've got to say I think it's outrageous. I rather think we
| should do the reverse more often. So, unless you do have season pass
| you can only ski between 10:30-14:30 and the rest of the time it's
| ought to be for season pass holders only :-)

It has happened before, the logic is inescapable - there were hardly any
runs open at the time in Les Arcs, tourists about to arrive in droves,
paying as much for a 10 day pass as it costs a local resident for a
whole season..... the lift company panicked, and it's well known that
lift companies are laws unto themselves. Just try complaining.....

Pete