Old February 21st 06, 10:11 AM

hmm... the question is: what is NOT made in china nowadays...

they can almost alwayst make it cheaper than anyone else... if you feel bad
about buying things made in china, think of it this way:
you are paying, let's say, 100$ for a product made in china, that would cost
140$ if it was made in USA.

If you feel bad about not buying a "made in USA produce" simply donate 40$
to charity/goverment each time you buy something made in china. Or more if
you feel like it.

I don't think chinese people, or any other people in general, should feel
guilty about simply adopting to current free market economy... we all wont
the latest at the cheapest possible price... and only Asians can do that...
because they work for far lesser wages than we.