Old March 24th 08, 04:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bert Hoff[_2_]

Default Get a Load of This - Schattie says he's been on PBS like AndrewMcLean

twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 23, 8:08 pm, The Real Bev wrote:
Clarencedarrow wrote:
Schattie wrote
He told me to get lost? Not to my face. Ain't seen the lying freak
since he committed felonies over this stupid newsgroup.
Clue time, Vinnie. I've been on PBS, too. Didn't make my dick
bigger...
Hey, bubba. Your appetite for self humiliation knows no bounds, does
it?
Even if you are a tragic pathetic character, this is REALLY funny.

Hey, it could actually be true if he sat on top of his TV set for a
while. Sort of like the penguin-on-the-telly thing, except Scott
doesn't explode. Well, he does, of course, but in a different way...

Hard to do with one of those flat screens, ****, but not that you
would know. You're so cheap you're watching black and white off
rabbit ears
As usual, having none of the facts, Bev Ugly **** takes another cheap
shot. If I felt like naming the documentary, Bev Ugly **** would
never apologize for lying and making up a whopper: she's ignore being
exposed again as a Vile **** and just take more cheap shots.
Shame. Because Bev Ugly **** has been on PBS. I remember it well.
They were testing monkeys for aids, and showed a shot of Bev getting
boned by a gorilla, loving every minute.....

That's defamation!

The gorilla could sue your ass off ...

Bert