Old March 24th 08, 12:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

Default Get a Load of This - Schattie says he's been on PBS like AndrewMcLean

Schattie wrote

He told me to get lost? Not to my face. Ain't seen the lying freak
since he committed felonies over this stupid newsgroup.
Clue time, Vinnie. I've been on PBS, too. Didn't make my dick
bigger. And unlike Andrew McLean, I'm not a pathological liar who
screwed over a friend, defamed him, participated in a criminal
conspiracy of terrorism, lied to a cop and a judge.
He can ski whatever he likes and self promote all he wants: I know
what kind of man Andrew McLean is: an amoral asshole.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Now go take your meds, Vinnie.

Hey, bubba. Your appetite for self humiliation knows no bounds, does
it?

Even if you are a tragic pathetic character, this is REALLY funny.