Old January 30th 05, 05:35 AM
CowPunk©

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 16:12:56 -0600, "JIm Restifo"
wrote:

I would like to adjust a set of old Tyrolia 220 bindings for my youngest son
who is approx. the same size, weight and skill level as my wife. The
binding work fine and are in great shape I just hate to throw out something
that not broken. If anybody knows of an old chart or rule of thumb please
let me know.

Thanks

Jim

I'd set them at their lowest and go form there. I would point out,
however that they probably do not have diagonal or upward release
given their age and we're talking about your child...would it be worth
it if he busted his leg due to an antiquated binding?

Cow

P.S. Hi fromTexas y'all!