Old January 25th 13, 08:40 PM
prheath prheath is offline
Junior Member

Actually, I meant my bindings don't work with my BOOTS properly. I bought the boots from a ski shop owner, too, and he assured me they'd work with my skis, but the metal bar is too high and it's hard to get it clicked into my skis, so I have to leave my boots on the skis permanently. Makes it interesting, if I fall while skiing. :-/

Quote:
Originally Posted by prheath View Post
Hi. My bindings don't fit my skis properly. I was told I need elastimers for an NNN2 binding. Does anyone know where I might buy these?