Old November 19th 03, 05:48 PM
Mark Eastman

Default more info on Banff area please

In continuing with my thread on the Banff area.....I thank those who
have responded. I think the area is getting very good snow
now....there is a glowing report on the Adelsman Cross Country web
site (don't have the address with me now) of some midwest skiers
currently skiing there. I think they reported a foot of new snow
yesterday. I am kind of torn between returning to the Vernon B.C.
area....for Sovereign Lake and Silver Star...or going to the Banff
area. What I'd like to hear a little more about would be the
differences in the type of skiing.....lay of the land, type of trails,
consitency of grooming that could help me choose between these two
places. I am thinking of the first week of Jan.

Mark