Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Yabahoobs
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 21st 11, 04:48 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 121
Posted By Yabahoobs
Carving on flat boards

On Thursday, October 20, 2011 5:01:18 PM UTC-7, snowbender wrote:
I called this carving,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtP68BDeEo4

You called it wrong.
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 21st 11, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 121
Posted By Yabahoobs
Carving on flat boards

On Thursday, October 20, 2011 11:34:44 AM UTC-7, snowbender wrote:

If you're carving, the boards aren't flat.

Carving: "Tails follow Tips," which has nothing to do with the boards
are...
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 31st 11, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 438
Posted By Yabahoobs
Let it go

Before that: TaiChi English.
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 31st 11, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 438
Posted By Yabahoobs
Let it go

It's as relevant as TaiChi fishing (The part of Push-Hands).

....Sorry, I'm still cracking up over that one.
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 13th 11, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 12
Posted By Yabahoobs
Google groups problems

I've tried posting to a few groups with nothing showing-up even after two weeks. Seems group-specific, though. Odd.
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 13th 11, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 6
Posted By Yabahoobs
Any chemists in here ?

Yeah that's what I figured.

The amine form of this chelates Cu+1 well, but is far less permeable across a cellular membrane. Hmmm...

Thx down_hill.
Forum: Alpine Skiing August 12th 11, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 6
Posted By Yabahoobs
Any chemists in here ?

Certainly not a 1st year Chem question, but I'm trying to find out if a particular amino acid derivative (N-acetylcysteine amide) can chelate the cuprous ion in an aqueous environment.
Forum: Alpine Skiing June 16th 11, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 33
Posted By Yabahoobs
Need some advanced Excel help

On Jun 5, 7:42*pm, Walt wrote:
On 6/5/2011 9:15 PM, downhill wrote:

Yabahoobs wrote:

I'm trying to organize some data retrieved off a datalogger. *A
Forum: Alpine Skiing June 6th 11, 01:23 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 33
Posted By Yabahoobs
Need some advanced Excel help

On Jun 5, 6:15*pm, downhill wrote:
Yabahoobs wrote:
Jeez, I don't pay attention to this place for a week or two, and it's
pretty much identical thread titles to...
Forum: Alpine Skiing June 6th 11, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 33
Posted By Yabahoobs
Need some advanced Excel help

Jeez, I don't pay attention to this place for a week or two, and it's
pretty much identical thread titles to when I left. Anyway, I'm
running Office 2007. Hoping one of you guys can give a...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 29th 11, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 48
Posted By Yabahoobs
Whoo Hoo Whoo Hoo

On Mar 28, 3:49*pm, wrote:
I had a winner on the lottery today.

I'm buying drinks for everyone at the VFW.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

I need...
Forum: Alpine Skiing March 6th 11, 06:48 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 21
Posted By Yabahoobs
I Pad

On Mar 4, 10:08*am, pigo wrote:
Anyone have one? *Getting one next week :-). Trying to decide on 3g or
not?

I never got the appeal. Can't really do much of anything that...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 26th 11, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 28
Posted By Yabahoobs
2011 Death Pool

On Feb 26, 9:54*am, Dick G wrote:
2011 Death Pool

Zsa Zsa Gabor
Kim Jong Il
Scott Abraham
Fidel Castro
Amy Winehouse
Dick Cheney
Robert Mugabe
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 21st 11, 05:54 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 91
Posted By Yabahoobs
Lake Tahoe plans

On Feb 20, 9:33*pm, down_hill wrote:
wrote:
On Sun, 20 Feb 2011 19:25:29 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
*wrote this crap:

Forum: Alpine Skiing January 24th 11, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 12
Posted By Yabahoobs
Weird physics / chemistry curiousity.

On Jan 23, 10:36*am, Ron Capik wrote:
On 1/23/2011 12:39 PM, Dave Cartman wrote: In article
,
*...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 23rd 11, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 12
Posted By Yabahoobs
Weird physics / chemistry curiousity.

On Jan 22, 8:02*am, wrote:
On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 20:02:29 -0800, Alan Baker
wrote this crap:

In article
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 22nd 11, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 12
Posted By Yabahoobs
Weird physics / chemistry curiousity.

I work with liquid nitrogen alot in my line of work. When surfaces
are super-chilled, there is no risk of those surfaces transmitting an
RNA-degrading protein to my precious samples. After the...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 19th 11, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 37
Posted By Yabahoobs
Bring on 70F

On Jan 19, 7:26*am, pigo wrote:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh it's going to feel so waaaaarmmmmmmmm.....Only into the
50's at night. I'll be able to wear a t-shirt the whole time! And
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 17th 11, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 9
Posted By Yabahoobs
Expanding the Horizon

On Jan 17, 12:45*pm, pigo wrote:
WRT golfing.

They say that 70% of your shots are made from 100 yards in. I hit a
lot with wedges. My 9 iron is about a 125 club, add...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 17th 11, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 40
Posted By Yabahoobs
Mammoth report

On Jan 17, 12:01*pm, pigo wrote:
On Jan 17, 11:45*am, "Bob F" wrote:

You could do like I did a few years ago when skiing started to get...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 17th 11, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 40
Posted By Yabahoobs
Mammoth report

On Jan 17, 7:46*am, pigo wrote:
On Jan 10, 4:29*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

Drove up yesterday. *Stopped for luch at the Ranch House in Olancha -
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 12th 10, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 33
Posted By Yabahoobs
ZERMATT

On Dec 11, 11:03*am, wrote:

Bull****. Liar. *You probably pay top dollar, and she puts a bag over
your face.

She ?
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 5th 10, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 37
Posted By Yabahoobs
It's time to add Itchie to the ignore list.

On Dec 5, 9:06*am, snoig wrote:
He's earned his place alongside our other village idiot.

He did a LONG time ago for me.
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 18th 10, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 361
Posted By Yabahoobs
Speed: Boards vs. Skis??

On Nov 17, 2:38*am, wrote:

Threats? *What threat? *You really are losing it Horvie.

The, "or else," is a clear threat.

And this is where King Puss will go silent.
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 6th 10, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 54
Posted By Yabahoobs
Hey Walt

On Nov 4, 5:01*pm, pigo wrote:

You want more?
Don't overbreed

Totally agree. This is the number one most irresponsible thing many
people do in this society, regardless of...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100