Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Armin
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 4th 10, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 59
Posted By Armin
anyone skiing?

On Dec 30 2009, 3:39*pm, lal_truckee wrote:
in spite of the circus being performed in threads nearby, some of us are
putting down tracks. just thought an alpine skiing...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 30th 09, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 291
Posted By Armin
Turning on flat skis?

On Nov 30, 1:51*pm, Armin wrote:
On Nov 30, 1:42*pm, Armin wrote:

On Nov 30, 8:54*am, taichiskiing
wrote:
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 30th 09, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 291
Posted By Armin
Turning on flat skis?

On Nov 30, 1:42*pm, Armin wrote:
On Nov 30, 8:54*am, taichiskiing
wrote:

On Nov 29, 12:00 pm, Alan Baker ...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 30th 09, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 291
Posted By Armin
Turning on flat skis?

On Nov 30, 8:54*am, taichiskiing
wrote:
On Nov 29, 12:00 pm, Alan Baker wrote:

In article
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 18th 09, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 51
Posted By Armin
Skis grip Ice TOOOO much??

On Feb 18, 8:07*am, The Real Bev wrote:
Walt wrote:
Al wrote:

I have been skiing for quite a few years and something new has
happened lately. *I got my skis...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 12th 09, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 29
Posted By Armin
What is "pitch"?

On Feb 12, 9:58*am, lal_truckee wrote:
Richard Henry wrote:
On Feb 12, 6:42 am, pigo wrote:
There used to be a dozen or so mostly French guys...
Forum: Alpine Skiing February 12th 09, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 5
Posted By Armin
What Happened to the Crap Shack ?????

On Feb 12, 10:51*am, VtSkier wrote:
pigo wrote:
that is all

http://myworld.ebay.com/twobuddha&ssPageName=STRK:MEFSX:SELLERID

Forum: Alpine Skiing January 30th 09, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 13
Posted By Armin
Not As Young As I Used To Be

On Jan 29, 3:56*pm, Clarencedarrow
wrote

Anally oriented porn actresses swear by 'em.

I don't even want to hear how you know that! Some things are better
left...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 23rd 09, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 1
Posted By Armin
Revelstoke

On Jan 22, 4:15*pm, "Alan Fried" wrote:
While I'm on a role. Has anybody been out
to Revelstoke. Is it worth just going to
that one ski resort?

The ride up the gondola...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 21st 09, 01:11 AM Posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.sport.golf,rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 99
Posted By Armin
What'd I miss?

On Jan 20, 5:46*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
Sorry, everyone,

I had to take a break from all my usual activities for a quick
appendectomy.

Let me assure all my friends...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 20th 09, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 12
Posted By Armin
My big fat New England Ski Trip

On Jan 20, 2:29*pm, VtSkier wrote:
Walt wrote:

I'll be in Massachusetts the week after next and intend on spending the
week day-skiing the resorts nearby. I'm staying...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 20th 09, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 66
Posted By Armin
I'm baaaaack!

On Jan 20, 12:49*pm, Walt wrote:
Armin wrote:

Hey, I thought you EasternFirm types didn't know how to ski
powder... * ;-)

I'm learning. *At the rate of ~4...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 20th 09, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 66
Posted By Armin
I'm baaaaack!

On Jan 20, 8:59*am, Walt wrote:
Armin wrote:
On Jan 19, 2:15 pm, Walt wrote:
"Tree Bombs" ? *WTF?

Yes, Tree Bombs. Don't...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 20th 09, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 66
Posted By Armin
I'm baaaaack!

On Jan 19, 8:33*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article ,
*A mighty Hungarian wrote:

I've been practicing...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 20th 09, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 66
Posted By Armin
I'm baaaaack!

On Jan 19, 2:15*pm, Walt wrote:
Armin wrote:
On Jan 16, 12:39 pm, Walt wrote:
Yep. *So, where are you skiing this weekend?

Forum: Alpine Skiing January 19th 09, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 66
Posted By Armin
I'm baaaaack!

On Jan 16, 12:39*pm, Walt wrote:
Armin wrote:
*Three Buddha and His Inflatable Dream of Bacon wrote:.
You know, I was looking at what was...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 16th 09, 05:20 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 66
Posted By Armin
I'm baaaaack!

On Jan 15, 6:31*pm, Three Buddha and His Inflatable Dream of Bacon
wrote:.

You know, I was looking at what was going on in this newsgroup
ten years ago, and you know what...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 15th 09, 07:19 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 192
Posted By Armin
obski: real skiing

On Jan 15, 11:09*am, Dave Cartman wrote:

Actually, I'm being called names by a weird hostile dude from Tahoe who
calls names and insults and then says "That wasn't me, that...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 15th 09, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 66
Posted By Armin
I'm baaaaack!

On Jan 15, 12:27*am, Three Buddha and His Inflatable Dream of Bacon
wrote:
On Jan 14, 12:07*pm, Armin wrote:

Just wanted to say that I have returned...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 15th 09, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 66
Posted By Armin
I'm baaaaack!

On Jan 14, 3:02*pm, Armin wrote:
On Jan 14, 2:40*pm, Walt wrote:

Armin wrote:
Just wanted to say that I have returned from a week...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 14th 09, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 66
Posted By Armin
I'm baaaaack!

On Jan 14, 2:40*pm, Walt wrote:
Armin wrote:
Just wanted to say that I have returned from a week of skiing at
Powdercreek Lodge in the Purcell Mountains of...
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 14th 09, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 66
Posted By Armin
I'm baaaaack!

On Jan 14, 12:17*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Jan 14, 12:07*pm, Armin wrote:

Just wanted to say that I have returned from a week of skiing at
Forum: Alpine Skiing January 14th 09, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 66
Posted By Armin
I'm baaaaack!

Just wanted to say that I have returned from a week of skiing at
Powdercreek Lodge in the Purcell Mountains of British Columbia
(www.powdercreeklodge.com). Truly an epic week of skiing and...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 10th 08, 06:14 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 12
Posted By Armin
Scottie's last day on Earth

On Dec 9, 8:09*pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:

Usenet is for people who can't ski whenever they want... *

Is that why Google shows you posting 1282 messages to 33 groups?

It all makes...
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 3rd 08, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 18
Posted By Armin
FAQ about Scott Abraham

On Dec 2, 10:44*pm, A mighty Hungarian
wrote:
On Tue, 2 Dec 2008 17:52:44 -0800 (PST), Armin
wrote this crap:

Sure, but do you know the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100