Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Norm
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 2nd 10, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 361
Posted By Norm
Speed: Boards vs. Skis??

"Norm" wrote in message

You are triple posting, yesterday your posts were coming in duplicate.
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 2nd 10, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 361
Posted By Norm
Speed: Boards vs. Skis??

"downhill" wrote in message

No, its actually been much lower than this. Honest to goodness, this is

"downhill" wrote in message
Norm wrote:

No, its actually been much lower than this. Honest to goodness, this is
Forum: Alpine Skiing December 2nd 10, 06:02 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 361
Posted By Norm
Speed: Boards vs. Skis??

"pigo" wrote in message
On Dec 1, 10:11 am, snowbender

Forum: Alpine Skiing December 2nd 10, 06:02 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 361
Posted By Norm
Speed: Boards vs. Skis??

"pigo" wrote in message
On Dec 1, 10:11 am, snowbender

Forum: Alpine Skiing December 2nd 10, 06:02 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 361
Posted By Norm
Speed: Boards vs. Skis??

"pigo" wrote in message
On Dec 1, 10:11 am, snowbender

Forum: Alpine Skiing December 1st 10, 01:23 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 361
Posted By Norm
Speed: Boards vs. Skis??

"downhill" wrote in message
Norm wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think
sidecut has an equivalent in the...

"downhill" wrote in message
Norm wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think
sidecut has an equivalent in the...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 30th 10, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 361
Posted By Norm
Speed: Boards vs. Skis??

"downhill" wrote in message

Where does "camber" and "caster" come in?
caster is the degree of what used to be called...

"downhill" wrote in message

Where does "camber" and "caster" come in?
caster is the degree of what used to be called...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 30th 10, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 361
Posted By Norm
Speed: Boards vs. Skis??

"downhill" wrote in message

Where does "camber" and "caster" come in?
caster is the degree of what used to be called...
Forum: Alpine Skiing November 12th 10, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 28
Posted By Norm
skiing?

"snoig" wrote in message news:2a3378f9-2e52-41f2-8625-

It's like watching
the clowns at the rodeo.

Yeah, but isn't it getting boring by now? It's not like he's had any
new...
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 21st 10, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 10
Posted By Norm
Hey Stuart, err, I mean VSTAHOR

"VSTAHOR" wrote in message

cybervine then. I was hoping he'd wonder why a complete stranger with no
interest in his "case"...
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 5th 10, 04:51 AM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 89
Posted By Norm
The Cosmic Ski Dance

"pigo" wrote in message
On Oct 4, 4:14 pm, "Stuart" wrote:

I plonked Scott. Is he...
Forum: Alpine Skiing October 4th 10, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 89
Posted By Norm
The Cosmic Ski Dance

"lal_truckee" wrote in message

Poor stat to measure by - you would be better purposed to use "who has the
most...
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 25th 10, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 35
Posted By Norm
Brings up a good question

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message
On Sep 24, 1:58 pm, wrote:

The funniest show on...
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 22nd 10, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 367
Posted By Norm
California Helmet Law

"Dave Cartman" wrote in message
-

Sorry, I was paraphrasing Less Nessman from "WKRP in Cincinnati." 'As
God...
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 22nd 10, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 35
Posted By Norm
Brings up a good question

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message

Lots of comments on who's blocked and not. Here's my list of the kill
filed

Scott Abraham
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 22nd 10, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 34
Posted By Norm
blocked post rsam

"pigo" wrote in message news:034eb3d5-2c4f-4987-b0a5-

I think an occasional reminder is useful, but the repetition of the
last few hours is pointless.

While I think...
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 22nd 10, 03:49 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 34
Posted By Norm
blocked post rsam

"VtSkier" wrote in message

Personally, I'm getting really skittish about upgrades and have no
confidence whatsoever in...
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 21st 10, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 49
Posted By Norm
lurking ski nut

"Rocky Mtn.Bum" wrote

G'day. I have been lurking in this group for a month or so. I really
have found the ski discourse helpful looking back over previous
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 19th 10, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 367
Posted By Norm
California Helmet Law

"pigo" wrote in message
On Sep 19, 8:11 am, Richard Henry wrote:

I find himas...
Forum: Alpine Skiing September 19th 10, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Replies: 367
Posted By Norm
California Helmet Law

"Dave Cartman" wrote in message
-
We have been to this block as well, where I have proved that only
netkooks call...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100