Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Morris Keesan
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 23rd 12, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 4
Posted By Morris Keesan
Kind of lame ski season!

On Fri, 23 Mar 2012 15:41:38 -0400, gr
wrote:

On 3/22/2012 11:13 PM, runcyclexcski wrote:
On Mar 22, 9:10 pm, ...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 16th 12, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 4
Posted By Morris Keesan
Coldest Summer in NY

On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 19:53:13 -0500, Ben Kaufman
wrote:

This is the coldest Summer I can recall in New York. Hopefully, we will
get lots of snow...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 15th 12, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 1
Posted By Morris Keesan
Roads in White Mountains NH, Gorham to Jackson?

On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 00:48:06 -0500, gr
wrote:

How reliable is the road down through the White Mountains, NH (from
Gorham/Shelburne to Jackson Village)?
Forum: Nordic Skiing December 12th 11, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 2
Posted By Morris Keesan
Skiing anywhere in the NE?

On Friday, Bretton Woods was reporting 8K of trails open (with a 3"-4"
base).
Great Glen cancelled the ski event that was scheduled for Saturday Dec. 10,
but I hear that they have enough snow for...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 25th 11, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 6
Posted By Morris Keesan
Where in North America is there still good snow?

Instead of talking about skiing on pavement, where can we still ski for
real? Jackson NH is claiming "nearly midwinter conditions", but they're
also planning to close down operations after this...
Forum: Nordic Skiing March 7th 11, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 0
Posted By Morris Keesan
Swix temperature-specific alternatives to F4?

While in the store the other day, I noticed, next to the Swix F4, tubes of
Swix "Red Glider" (for temperatures above freezing), and "Blue Glider" (for
about the same temperature range as blue kick...
Forum: Nordic Skiing February 26th 11, 01:14 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 4
Posted By Morris Keesan
Adjusting NIS bindings?

On Sun, 09 Jan 2011 20:37:23 -0500, Morris Keesan
wrote:

Answering my own question, after discussing the issue with a different
salesperson at the same store where I...
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 10th 11, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Replies: 4
Posted By Morris Keesan
Adjusting NIS bindings?

My new skis, bought near the end of last season and skied on only once
(still waiting for sufficient snow here in the northeast), have these
new-fangled "NIS" NNN bindings, which can be...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8