Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Desert_Owl
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 18th 11, 07:53 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Desert_Owl
Thanks. I called and left a message with someone...

Thanks. I called and left a message with someone named William.

I'd contact Fischer US directly - 603 314 7110 (Eastern). Isn't Peter
Ashley the nordic guy?

Gene
Forum: Nordic Skiing January 17th 11, 04:26 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By Desert_Owl
Unhappy Fischer Skate Boot Strap Repair

I have Fischer Centrix Skate 55000 boots.
I just broke one of the plastic ratchet straps.

I've had no luck finding a source for replacement straps!
I'd like to purchase several to have on hand as...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2